The Gap Little Athletics
REGISTRATION FOR NEXT SEASON
Regional Championships Redcliffe 2013
Register On-Line (coming soon), or at the clubhouse
You will need to collect your registration kit from the clubhouse on the registration day.
Registration days are:
Friday 15 August 6pm-7pm and
Saturday 16 August 2014 2pm - 3pm.
At The Gap State High School oval
SEASON STARTS 29 August 2014
SEASON ENDS March 2015
Little Athletics provides a great opportunity for parents to become
involved in their children's athletic development; it is a family sport
and your encouragement and assistance on event nights is vital to the
efficient running of our centre.
The Little Athletics motto is “Family, Fun and Fitness”; we encourage parents and care givers to become involved and help your children experience the joy and satisfaction of learning, being fit, training and competing with friends in our athletics environment.
Our aim is to develop children of all abilities by promoting positive attitudes and a healthy lifestyle through family and community involvement in athletic activity.
We offer graded activities for 5 – 16 year olds. We also run a Tiny Tot Program for 3 and 4 year olds.
Sign on days are the quickest way to register. If you can't make the sign on times, then registrations can be taken from 6 pm on any Friday event night of our season. Please bring proof of age (birth certificate or extract). Please download registration form, fill it out and present at registration.
If you wish to trial a Friday night, pay $5. Should you decide to register, this amount will be deducted from the fees. A maximum of two (2) trials allowed.
BENEFITS of JOINING THE GAP BRANCH LITTLE ATHLETICS:
- We concentrate on athletes achieving their own personal best each week ( and offer prizes/ incentives)
- Friday night meets from 5:45 pm in the cool of the summer nights. We compete under lights on The Gap State High School Oval
- Wednesday Training from 6:00pm with qualified coaches
- Tiny Tot Program ( for 3-4 year olds)
- Graded activities for 5 – 16 year olds
- Opportunities for parent/guardians to train as coaches or as officials
- Compete in the Metro North Region at Regional Championships
- Enthusiastic committee of management
- Every athlete receives a medal at the end of the season.
This Website is constantly being
updated during the season.
Please check regularly.